Press Release Marketing – Gets Businesses Tons Of Attention And New Customers
1. All businesses can benefit from press release distribution. No matter what industry you’re in and no matter how big or small your business can benefit from press release distribution.
Even if they don’t have that “Fake News Story”, we create stories that get coverage in local newspapers, trade journals, magazines, blogs, podcasts, and other publications.
3. You’ll be boosting your company’s visibility. This is especially important for small businesses, but even large corporations need to fight for consumer mindshare.
4. Press releases establish you as an industry expert. Being an expert is good for media relations. Whenever the media needs someone to comment on a story related to your industry, you want to be the one they call on.
5. Good well-written press releases can spread far and wide. Most major media outlets get a significant percentage of their stories from local media outlets throughout the world. One reporter picks up a story, and then it spreads from one publication to the next.
6. Use your news on social media to gain more customers. With today’s online press releases, the media is no longer the only audience you’re writing for. 800 million people get their news online every day on social media outlets
7. Investors keep up with the news too. Press releases highlighting the successes and advancements made by your company can be powerful tools for attracting investors.